Fleurs de Poésie © Index du Forum
FAQ  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Groupes  Membres  Rechercher  S’enregistrer  Connexion
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
PageRank pagerank
Rihanna Cheers Drink To That

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fleurs de Poésie © Index du Forum -> Fleurs de Partage -> Fleurs de Coeur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bandkhris
Lilas
Lilas

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Avr 2016, 18:58    Sujet du message: Rihanna Cheers Drink To That Répondre en citant

Rihanna Cheers Drink To That > nutshellurl.com/4h9h2

Rihanna Cheers Drink To That

c244749286
^ "End Of Year Chart 2011" (PDF). Cheers to the freakin weekend I drink to that, yeah yeah Oh let the jameson sink in I drink to that, yeah yeah Don't let the bastards get ya down Turn it around with another round There's a party at the bar everybody putcha glasses up and I drink to that I drink to thaaaaaaaat. A 26-second sample of "Cheers (Drink to That)", a pop rock song which samples Avril Lavigne's "I'm with You" Problems playing this file? See media help. d0ryg00fy 13,956,044 views 4:57 Rihanna - Take a bow lyrics - Duration: 3:49. ^ a b Dombal, Ryan (2010-11-24). Rating is available when the video has been rented. Billboard. ^ "Best of 2011: Digital Songs". ^ a b "Rihanna Sets Date for 'Cheers' Video Premiere".

ARIA. Retrieved May 18, 2011. The song impacted US mainstream and rhythmic radio on August 2, 2011, as the seventh and final single released from Loud. Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect Loading. Rihanna - Party To The People (he he) Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback. ^ "Best of 2011 Hot 100 Songs". Sign in 155,237 397 Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. ^ "Rhythmic Future Releases August 2, 2011". ^ "Chart Highlights: Rihanna 'King' of Dance/Club Play Songs".

eminem - my only chance - new song 2013 - dance version downloadyu-gi-oh! power of chaos - the legend rebornVideodemujeresmasturbandose????? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????? ? target=watch mirchi telugu movie online with subtitlesnaruto shippuden 3gp vffoje-paveikslasForce New Hindi Movie 2011 - DVDRip - XviD - 1CDRipRevenge S02e19{Simatic_Video_Training_Step_by_Step_sam05_www.nd-warez.info.rar.010}
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Avr 2016, 18:58    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fleurs de Poésie © Index du Forum -> Fleurs de Partage -> Fleurs de Coeur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation